Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here's to my Health


You would think after the health issues that arised in 2009 I would have been taking better care of myself but no I didn't.  I have resolved that 2010 is going to be a much healthier year.  I stepped on the scale yesterday and was mortified...yes folks mortified.  I started a food journal yesteday and boy was that motivation to stay away from the chocolate and my most fav. bowl of cereal at bed time.  Going to join a gym today.  Yep, there I said it, going to do it.  I have dug out my old work outs from 3 years ago and I wish Matt lived here to push me harder but his old handouts will have to do. 

Here's to my health!

3 comments:

J and Ris said...

you should sign up to do a half marathon with me. I'm using that for my motivation. Good luck with things!!!

Marky Mark and the Funky bunch said...

Good luck!!! I need to get healthier this year too! I need to remember where my gym is....I know it's around here somewhere!

victoria said...

yeah. I know they say not to weigh yourself more than once a week.. but I do it every day... to keep me motivated to not over-eat.