Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pondering

I have a ton of thoughts lately racing thru my head...ones that don't necesarily mean anything but are mine none the less.  I always wonder about writing them here.  Maybe I will someday. 

On another note tragedies come in three right?  Well a week ago (last Saturday) Jef dropped his phone playing football with the boys and it shattered the screen, the phone still worked tho.  That night our laptop hard drive failed.  Monday night one of our external hard drives failed while I was telling my sister all about our electronic woes. 

Now after sending the phone off to get fixed and getting it back it won't work.  Ughh.  So is that the start of the terrible 3's all over again?  I think so because this Monday my little fold up tv in the kitchen broke, a plastic piece, so it is unfixable...I guess I should clarify the tv still works it just hangs down in the way all the time now. 

Lame is all I can say!

1 comment:

Joleen said...

And then the wind tore a bunch of shingles off your house.....
Sorry!