Friday, March 26, 2010

Have you heard of this?

I have decided to make a change in my life.  I am really excited about this.  I have been doing really well.  Jef and I are doing this together and we have seen a real difference in our eating habits.  I have totally felt a difference in my body.  I have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks and for sure 2 inches in just one area.  I really look forward to the free day.  Jef not so much, he has more will power than me.  Wish me luck on continued success.  I want to live a long healthy life for my children and my husband.  I guess a brain tumor makes you think about those things. 

3 comments:

Linda Clark said...

Good luck and congrats on your progress so far. You have the best mentor and trainer in Jef so keep up the good work! Love you both.

Andi said...

That's so awesome Sarah! Can't wait to see pics of you!

The Mrs. said...

I am breaking mine out again! We can do it together!