Thursday, April 8, 2010

FYI for my blog stalkers

For whatever reason you read my blog and I thank you for that.  I know it is pretty boring and not really "funny," but you still read it. 

I have one request, if I write something you want to know more about, JUST ASK ME!  I am pretty much an open book so if you want to know something just ask ME!  I really don't care for you spreading my business around to those who do not read my blog.  If I wanted "others" to know my business I would tell them in person or give them my blog address, this is not YOUR job. 

If you wonder to yourself is this directed at me then it probably is. 

Have a great day, I know I will now that I got that off my chest.

3 comments:

Joleen said...

I love reading your blog. :D

Alisa said...

Can I stalk your blog?

Heather said...

I also am a 'stalker' and love what you write!